True Wireless In-Ear Headphones are becoming very popular, but many sacrifice sound quality for wireless convenience. Not so with the PI5 from Bowers & Wilkins.
The PI5 is an in-ear headphone capable of providing world-class sound quality and impressive technology.
The soundstage isn’t a big concern with most Bluetooth earphones. The PI5 is one of those true wireless systems with a good linear sense of width which expands naturally. When you listen with the PI5, you enjoy a sense of things being in the right place without being muddied, resulting in clarity with instruments and effects.
The PI5 sports a 9.2mm dynamic driver system with two dedicated amplifiers to drive a significant range of sound. Plus, a single microphone allows you to place phone calls, contact a voice assistant, and support the active noise cancelation system.
Robust list of features:
- Advanced hybrid noise cancellation.
- aptX™ audio support ensures a great connection between source and headphones to deliver an immersive audio experience.
- Bluetooth 5.0 support.
- Touch-sensitive controls access all features.
- A quick and convenient wireless charging case.
- 4.5 hours of battery life. The PI5 requires just 15 minutes of charge for two hours of playtime. The charging case included adds up to about 25 hours of battery life.