True Wireless In-Ear Headphones are becoming very popular, but many sacrifice sound quality for wireless convenience. Not so with the PI5 from Bowers & Wilkins.
The PI5 is an in-ear headphone capable of providing world-class sound quality and impressive technology.
The soundstage isn’t a big concern with most Bluetooth earphones. The PI5 is one of those true wireless systems with a good linear sense of width which expands naturally. When you listen with the PI5, you enjoy a sense of things being in the right place without being muddied, resulting in clarity with instruments and effects.
The PI5 sports a 9.2mm dynamic driver system with two dedicated amplifiers to drive a significant range of sound. Plus, a single microphone allows you to place phone calls, contact a voice assistant, and support the active noise cancelation system.
Robust list of features:
- Advanced hybrid noise cancellation.
- aptX™ audio support ensures a great connection between source and headphones to deliver an immersive audio experience.
- Bluetooth 5.0 support.
- Touch-sensitive controls access all features.
- A quick and convenient wireless charging case.
- 4.5 hours of battery life. The PI5 requires just 15 minutes of charge for two hours of playtime. The charging case included adds up to about 25 hours of battery life.
There are no reviews yet.