When Bowers & Wilkins designed the PI7 true wireless earbuds they relied heavily on their legacy in loudspeakers, headphones and earbuds. They have produced some of the most incredible portables and these new earbuds are an enhancement on their existing storied products.
These 100% wire-free headphones share some of the excellent characteristics found in their legendary speakers. The PI7’s are stylish, well-constructed, and they provide a sophisticated and refined sound. They are also packed with features including touch controls and hybrid noise canceling technology.
With just a touch or tap to either earbud you can control music, calls, noise cancellation and more. They offer a remarkable listening experience, and come with a charging case that doubles as an audio re-transmitter. remarkable ‘retransmission’ ability of the PI7 charging case. Included in the box (along with a selection of differently sized eartips) are USB-C to USB-C and 3.5mm to USB-C cables. Connect either one to the charging case (at one end) and, say, a laptop computer (at the other) and the case will stream audio information, at aptX Low Latency standard, to the earbuds.
Robust list of features:
- 24-bit True Wireless design with Qualcomm aptX™ Adaptive for high-resolution sound.
- Dual Hybrid Drive Units with individual amplifiers for unrivalled detail and realism.
- Adaptive noise-cancelling plus six microphones for perfect sound and call clarity.
- Smart charging case with audio retransmission plus fast wireless charging.
- Four hour battery life. The charging case holds a further four full charges (twenty hours in total).
- Three soft silicone ear tips for small, medium, and large ear canals.