The MHT300 from McIntosh is a Dolby Atmos 7.2 channel home theater receiver offers impressive performance, plenty of power, and customizable features that make it an excellent choice for audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts alike.
McIntosh MHT300 Home Theater Receiver
Are you looking for a state-of-the-art home theater receiver to take your movie and music listening experience to the next level? Then you should consider the McIntosh MHT300 Home Theater Receiver. This Dolby Atmos 7.2 channel home theater receiver offers impressive performance, plenty of power, and customizable features that make it an excellent choice for audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts alike.
Coming in Q2, 2023, the MHT300 has dynamic performance specifications, including:
- 7.2 channel AVR (expandable to 7.2.4)
- 150 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms/120 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (ALL 7 channels driven)
- 4 HDMI inputs & 1 HDMI output: 8K/60Hz & 4K/120Hz; HDCP 2.3; 40Gbps; Rec. 2020; 4:4:4 Color; eARC/ARC
- Dolby Atmos; DTS:X
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- Dolby Vision; HDR10+; HLG
- Power Guard® signal overload technology that prevents overdriving and damaging your speakers
- Sentry Monitor™ short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage should current ever approach unsafe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal
- Power Control to automatically turn other connected McIntosh components on and off
- Eco-friendly on/off signal sensing that turns the unit off if no input signal has been detected for a set amount of time and – perhaps more conveniently – automatically turns the MHT300 on when it senses a signal from your home theater
- An FM Tuner for enjoying free over-the-air radio broadcasts
- 3U rack mountable
- Perfect for Custom Installed systems or atop a cabinet
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Want to take a closer look at what the MHT300 has to offer? Click here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.